It is a part of Financial & Tax Panning
Each individual put all efforts in life to earn and manage wealth as well as to keep family bonding at the best. The financial planning is a process where a person is consciously doing the needful actions though out life to create wealth, save maximum, manage & grow year-on-year, insured self and family to avoid any unforeseen event in life which can disrupt financial wealth creation.
It ensures Family Bonding and smooth Asset Transfer
Many individual do not plan succession of his/her wealth by writing a Will which creates confusion within family /legal heirs about distribution of wealth and this could be a tip of iceberg for de-bonding of family members and there could be undue delay hassle for family to claim / transfer assets in India / UAE.
It is a need of the day like an Insurance
Most individuals get him insured due to uncertainties and accepting real fact that death is inevitable and uncertain. If person accept this fact when taking insurance, why not write a Will for smooth transfer of properties and avoid de-bonding risk of family members.
It allow distribution of assets as per your Wishes and not as per law
If there is no-Will situation, the assets, properties and wealth will be distributed as per law which include personal law (religion like Hindu, Muslim) with applicable country specific laws of UAE and India.
What is a WILL?
- It is a properly written document signed by a person who has made Will and witnessed by two witnesses
- It gives details of wishes for distribution of wealth, assets, properties as per wises of person who made his Will
- It also provides for details of Executor (person who helps to distribute assets) and Guardian (person who act as ‘parent’ for minor kids till they become major)
- Get more information – read eBook FAQs in 12 Indian languages. Click here.
Why a separate WILL for NRIs in UAE?
- Without a Will, in most countries, the laws of country where NRI is residing will be applicable.
- For individuals residing in UAE, if there is no Will, the Sharia laws would be applicable on all assets in UAE and India
- If there is a separate Will made as per Indian laws for all properties in India, those assets can be distributed to family as per Will
Options for Will writing for NRIs in UAE
- Wait till next trip to India and to meet lawyers to make a Will
- Do an online Will from your home/office in UAE like all developed countries, which is 100% Legal and Confidential
- If you do not wish to make a Will online, make a customised Will from your home / office in UAE
Benefits of an Online WILL with RefPoint
- 100% online, no calls, no emails, no visits
- Will generated online is 100% as per Indian Laws
- 100% confidential
- Fixed and reasonable price of INR 5000 / AED 275
- Make a Will in just 30 minutes, its very easy
- Online Will is used in all developed countries
- Thousands of individuals made Will online
- Support and helpdesk to assist you anytime
Click here to read the authenticity of WILL.